WIN WIN WIN the Brother P-Touch Scrapbooking Labeller! It is WHY NOT WIN WEDNESDAY on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine blog!!! We are super duper excited to be partnering up with the wonderful people over at Brother Canada! One lucky winner is going to win this MUST HAVE pize package – The P-Touch Scrapbooking Labeller!
The P-Touch Scrapbooking Labeller
Packed full of features in a sleek handheld design, the PT-1290SBVP is perfect for creating captions quickly and neatly for all your scrapbooking projects. It features a dedicated “Deco Mode” key which gives you easy access to 15, unique pre-designed label formats for creating decorative labels and you can use the built-in memory to store up to 9 of your most frequently used labels. The PT-1290SBVP includes two 12mm tapes: White on Berry Pink and Black on Clear Acid Free tape which protects your photos. It also comes with 6 AAA batteries and a plastic storage case.
- 15 Deco Mode Patterns to create extra-stylish labels
- 2 Professional Fonts
- Prints labels up to 12 mm (1/2″) wide on laminated Indoor/outdoor TZe series tapes
- Easy view 15-character LCD display
- Prints 1 or 2 lines of crisp text
- 6 auto formats and 7 framing options
- Built-in memory saves up to 9 of your favourite labels
To enter to win this contest
1. Leave a comment right here under this blog post.
You have until Friday, Nov 17th at midnight to enter for your chance to win.
Good luck everyone!Subscribe today to Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. When you do – you will find us in your mail box four times a year. No trying to find us on newsstands. Each issue is filled with scrapbooking, paper crafting, stamping, card making, home decor and so much more. We are sure to inspire your creative juices. Don’s miss a single issue.