- Each day for 12 days in a row we will be sharing three or four prize packages with you. Leave a message under the blog post for each post in order to be entered for all 45 Prize Packages.
- Visit the prize sponsor on facebook (LIKE THEIR PAGE) and say hello from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine or CSM. NOTE do not use the same comment everytime you post on facebook – Facebook thinks you are spam and may block you.
- Names will be drawn randomly and you can win more than once if you enter your name under more than one blog post!
- Winners will be announced on Dec 24th. Just in time for Christmas!
Day#9 of 12 Starts NOW!
Our first prize is a beautiful collection of patterned paper from Pion Design sponsored by Treasured Memories Scrapbook Stamping and MoreThe Long Ago in Bethlehem collection of patterned paper from Pion Design is simply breath taking. Gorgeous graphics with beautiful colours fit for a king and queen. This is the perrfect collection of paper for all your Christmas projects.
- To absolutely open up all the creative possibilities that can be achieved with a rubber stamp. This tool is so much more than just a positioner (a tool that is used to align rubber stamps)! It is 3 tools in one as it is a postitioner and two styles of a re-positioner that can stamp all types of stamps easily, over and over in the exact same place.
- Working with the paper secured to the baseboard, you will now be able to stamp an image and restamp your image in exactly the same place much more easily as our “NON-SLIP” positioners are also THICKER making it much easier to get the stamp into the corner of the positioner without coming in contact with your project first.
- NO MORE MISS-STAMPED IMAGES. Simply secure paper to the board and then by guiding the stamp down onto the project using the corner of the positioner or sub-positioner you can stamp your image as many times as you need to get the perfect image.
- Thru the use of the sub-positioners combined with our larger baseboard you will be able to work on larger projects and be able to move into your project rather than be limited to only working in the corner of said project.
- You will be able to stamp and color an image on DARK PAPERS, even BLACK paper by stamping the image in a light color, base coating the image with white, acrylic paint , coloring with any manner of markers and then restamping the detail in after the coloring is done.
- You will be able to stamp your image a portion at a time allowing you to stamp your image in “FULL COLOR” with markers or stamp pads and not have to worry that the ink will dry on the stamp before you stamp onto your project.
- Go ahead …. try your image on your project in a specific color. If you do not like the color chosen, simply restamp in a darker color.
- You will be able to color an image in with any manner of medium, even mediums as opaque as acrylic paint because you will now add your detail AFTER you have added your color.
- You will be able to stamp portions of your image and align that portion using all three components of the “Cathie Allan, Position-it”.
- You will be able to align images on your projects much easier using only our THICKER, NON-SLIP positioners and the acrylic sheet the tool comes complete with.
The third prize is from SakuraWe love pens! Especially White Gelly Roll pens!!!! This prize package from Sakura has THREE of them!!!! LOVE IT! This package of awesomeness is a MUST have for all your journaling, outlining, tracing and erasing needs!!!! Of course the prize includes a cute little case to carry it with you and to store perfectly in your craft space.
To enter to win
1. Leave a comment right here under this blog post.
2. Visit Treasured Memories on facebook and say HELLO from CSM – CLICK HERE
3. Visit Ecstasy Crafts on facebook – say CS sent you – CLICK HERE
4. Visit Sakura on facebook – say happy holidays from CSM – CLICK HERE
Have you entered to win all 12 Days yet? DON’T MISS ONE!
- Day#1 – CLICK HERE
- Day#2 – CLICK HERE
- Day#3 – CLICK HERE
- Day#4 – CLICK HERE
- Day#5 – CLICK HERE
- Day#6 – CLICK HERE
- Day#7 – CLICK HERE
- Day#8 – CLICK HERE
- Day#9 – THIS POST
- Day #10 – CLICK HERE
- Day #11 – CLICK HERE
Merry Christmas and thanks so much for playing along with us!!
You have until Dec 23rd midnight to enter to win all 45 prizes!
Good luck everyone!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door!