Hi Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Fans!!! Pam here today sharing a step-out tutorial on how to create your very own Blooming with Mr. G Mixed Media Tag! Mr. G is so stinking cute how can you resist him!!! You will find Mr. G along with my Scribble and Scratch Stamp Set over on the Blank Muse Stamp Site along with other fabulous products!
1. Apply Ranger Distress Tim Holtz Distress inks to top of the tag.
2. Stamp background from the Scribble and Scratch set using Archival Tuxedo Black Ink.
4. Adhere a paper doily to the top of the prepared tag along with a fussy cut stamp image of Mr. G.
5. Stamp background image to the top of the prepared tag with white paint; dry.
6. Color Mr. G with Ranger Tim Holtz Distress markers using a paintbrush and water. Lay the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil to top of prepared tag; apply modeling paste to top with a palette knife. Dry.
7. Stamp flowers from the Scribble and Scratch Set using black ink. Using distress markers, water and paintbrush create a watercolor to apply over stamped flowers.
8. Fussy cut flowers out and adhere some to prepared tag and some using pop dots.
12. Add ribbon bows to the top of the tag and enjoy.
To see more of Pam Bray’s work visit her blog – A Girl with Flair
Blank Page Muse Mr. G and You Are Blooming Stamp and Stencil
Blank Page Muse Scribble and Scratch Mixed Media Stamp Set
Wild Whisper Watercolor Paper
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry and Shabby Shutter
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Markers: Festive Berries, Peacock Feathers and Ripe Persimmon
Ranger Archival Tuxedo Black Ink
Xyron Mega Tape Runner
May Arts Blue and Rose Ribbon
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Bubble Stencil
Brown Paper Doilies
White Card Stock
Dynasty Paint Brushes
Small Number Adornment