Everyone is welcome to shop, learn and create VIRTUALLY!
Let’s celebrate card making, scrapbooking, stamping, mixed media and all things paper crafting online!
Enjoy 2 fun-filled full days of LIVE demos, classes, product highlights, show specials, prizes and helpful tips and tricks from your favorite exhibitors hosted by your Creative Scrapbooker Magazine team! Our Facebook event will keep you entertained throughout the day! Just slip into your comfy’s, sip your favorite beverage and enjoy some friend time while making some new ones along the way!
- This event is FREE for everyone!
- Enter to Win Prizes!
- Live Demos, Techniques and plenty of Shopping!
Join us online!
Friday, Sept 25 9am to 10pm Mountain Standard Time (11am EST to Midnight EST)
Saturday, Sept 26 9am to 10pm Mountain Standard Time (11am EST to Midnight EST)
Here’s how we will celebrate together:
- Join our Facebook Group! Be sure to manage your “Notifications” so you do not miss a thing! (click on the “three dots” menu in the navigation bar on our Facebook group page).
- Watch via our Facebook Group… 2 interactive days will be filled with fantastic LIVE demos, classes, prizes, and shopping with awesome show specials!
- We will be streaming all day long from 9am to 10pm (Mountain Standard Time) on both Friday, Sept 25th and Saturday, Sept 26th in our Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival Facebook Group – hosted by Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Team!
- View and print our SCHEDULE to see who is presenting on each day.
- FREE CLASSES will be available for you to join! Many of our vendors are creating “craft along” class kits that you can pre-order and have shipped to you prior to the event (“craft along” kit costs will vary).
- Visit our PRIZES page to enter for your chance to win the generous prizes that will be awarded throughout the weekend!
- Vendors will be announcing wonderful SHOW SPECIALS exclusive to this weekend’s event!
- “LIVE ON LOCATION”: You may want to check in with some of your local vendors who are SCHEDULED to present – several vendors are planning to host small in-store crops during these 2 carnival days! We will be checking in with them “LIVE ON LOCATION” throughout the 2 days!
- Presentations will be archived in our Facebook Group – so you can come back to watch them again and again!
VIRTUALLY HUGGING SOON! We are super excited to host this new adventure for you!….giggle, giggle… with hopefully no technical hiccups!
P.S. – plans are already in place to fill the halls in September 2021!!!
OK – so let’s get the ball rolling! Please join our Facebook Group and sign up to receive our Carnival e-newsletter for all the latest updates!