Documenting December in 2021 was hard. When Omicron hit midway through December it felt like a crushing blow to my everything. Like many of you, I had high expectations of the pandemic being behind us so when Omicron came along, it felt so heavy, it hurt. It remains a time I don’t want to document as I immediately feel the panic and anxiety creeping back. Being a business owner, it was absolutely gut wrenching. That black cloud continued into 2022 and I still feel those weights today as we continue to claw our way out of that black hole. Needless to say, my December 2021 album did not get completed. However, my children who are now 12, 10 and 2 look at these December Daily albums every year especially to determine exactly whose turn it is to put the star on the tree. So, I feel an obligation to complete…
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!
- Simply Stated Design is a Carnival Sponsor
- Welcome Little One Card Set by Katelyn Spencer featuring Echo Park Paper Co.