Ghoultide Greetings Mixed Media Wall Hanging By Katelyn Grosart Hey Creative Scrapbooker Fans! With Halloween right around the corner I thought that it would be fun to share with you how to create a mixed media wall hanging piece as a perfect home décor addition to any spot in your home. Using stamps, charms and embossing powders from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies and pairing them with Ranger Ink products, I was able to create a fun piece. You’ll want to grab a cup of your favourite beverage as I have a tutorial for you, so that you can recreate it in the comforts of your own home. To start, you’ll need a 5 ½” x 5 ½” wood piece. I managed to pick one up that was already meant to be used as a wall hanging. Once you have your piece in front of you, you’ll need to apply 2…
- All The Things Mini Album by Katelyn Spencer
- Heartfelt Creations Floral Basket Collection GIVEAWAY!
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!