Hello everyone! Cathy Caines here today on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine blog saying HELLO to the NEW Magnolia Lane collection by Stampin’ Up! It’s the most exciting time of year for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators worldwide. Tomorrow, June 4th marks the release of the new 2019-2020 annual catalogue. While many of the products are not available until tomorrow, I am able to show you the Magnolia Lane Product Suite. I am in love with florals lately and so this product suite really spoke to me. Ironically I have been working hard to complete my 2016 scrapbook album and this photo of my daughter in the sunset was perfect for this suite. Since the pattern of this Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper is quite busy, I layered the new colored vellum by Stampin’ Up! behind the photo. This helped move the focus of this scrapbook page from the flowers to the photo.…
- All The Things Mini Album by Katelyn Spencer
- Heartfelt Creations Floral Basket Collection GIVEAWAY!
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!