Good day Creative Scrapbookers! Jayme Loge here with a quick post of my layout based on the Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge November 2016 sketch. I love using sketches to get me started, and my process generally goes like this: Choose my photo Search my stash for papers and embellishments that compliment the picture(s). Grab the sketch and go! Depending on the day, the resulting layout can be quite a bit like the sketch or nothing at all like it! The latter happened here: Supplies: Bo Bunny patterned paper, stickers and embellishments, Prima alphabet stickers. The majority of my layout was put together using the Bo Bunny Soiree collection. The tiered rectangles ended up overlapping and becoming a shabby layered background, and the sketch took a 180 degree turn! I never worry about how close my result looks compared to the sketch though. My mantra is that the sketch is…
- Simple Stories Retro Summer Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Everyday Elements Joyful Moments Tag by Katelyn Spencer
- Therm O Web NEWEST Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – GIVEAWAY
- U.S. Destinations Paper Packs and Stickers – Lighthouse Layout by Noreen Smith
- New Toner Card Fronts by Deco Foil
- CARP! i missed your birthday ~ Mixed Media
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils – GIVEAWAY
- Crafty Meraki – GIVEAWAY!