Hi everyone! It’s Kelly here, feeling a bit panicked now that Christmas is quickly approaching. I always make a handful of cards at this time of year for those special people in my life (and when you receive one, I guess you will now know you’re ‘special’) Since I am totally obsessed with lettering and watercolors, I thought I would combine the two for my card. This is an easy no-fail design that anyone can replicate. The new Spectrum Noir Sparkle brush pens distributed by Canuck Crafts should be on your wish list. They come in gorgeous colour sets and are water-based AND have glitter! How perfect for a Christmas card! I actually used a set called “Winter Warmers” with the red, blue and green colours, plus a black Sparkle pen for the hanging strings and writing “Be Merry.” The paper that works beautifully for this technique is the Spectrum Aqua…
- Simple Stories Retro Summer Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Everyday Elements Joyful Moments Tag by Katelyn Spencer
- Therm O Web NEWEST Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – GIVEAWAY
- U.S. Destinations Paper Packs and Stickers – Lighthouse Layout by Noreen Smith
- New Toner Card Fronts by Deco Foil
- CARP! i missed your birthday ~ Mixed Media
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils – GIVEAWAY
- Crafty Meraki – GIVEAWAY!