The Chameleon Pens booth is like stepping into a world of magic because of the colourful demos with pens that have wonderful blending possibilities. There was a buzz of excitement because Chameleon Pens launched two new products at the show: Color Tops and Coloring Pencils. There is a Kickstarter campaign that you can join if you want to support this innovative product, and just head over to the Chameleon Pens website to learn more. The cool thing about Color Tops is you can now seamlessly blend COLOR TO COLOR! Just pop any Color Top onto your original Chameleon pen, the nibs touch and you quickly and easily have a two-toned blended colouring effect. The second new launch is the coloring pencils, perfect timing for the huge rise in adult coloring and coloring books. In fact, Chameleon pens now has colouring books as well, along with coloring cards too. These innovative pencils are…
- All The Things Mini Album by Katelyn Spencer
- Heartfelt Creations Floral Basket Collection GIVEAWAY!
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!