Creative Scrapbooker Magazine wants to see and publish your paper crafting projects in an upcoming issue. Your project must be an unpublished and an original piece of work. Scroll down to the bottom of this page for a guide on how to submit.
Our deadline for Winter 2017 page call is August 01, 2017.
Please note: If your project is chosen to be published in an upcoming issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine, we will contact you to send us your original work. We will always return your project and then send you a free copy of the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine that it was published in.
Themes for our Winter 2017 issue:
- Inspired by the colour KRAFT
- Using YARN on your projects
- Cards – Christmas and cards of any theme that have either hand stitching, faux stitching or use your sewing machine.
- When I was little – layouts or projects about life when you were little.
- My Home – layouts or projects about your home.
- What bugs me – layouts or projects about something that really bugs you i.e. a recipe gone bad, teenager messy room, milk carton in the fridge with no milk in it.
- General Winter – snow, winter sports, Christmas, New Years
- Bible Art Journaling – “Covers, Edges and Title Pages in your Bibles”
Where You Create
We want to see where you scrapbook or craft! It is so easy! Take photos of your space – tell us a little about it and email your submissions to Kim at kim[at]creativescrapbooker.ca. Each week Kim will pick a scrap space to highlight on our blog. We are so excited to see where you have been creating!
Imagine seeing your photo on our front cover! We are always looking for that perfect photo for our front cover. If you have a photo that you have taken and feel it would look fantastic on our magazine cover, please send it to us using the same process below, and let us know which season you think it would best be found on.
How to Submit
All projects must be previously unpublished.
Our deadline for the Winter 2017 issue page call: August 01, 2017
There is no deadline for projects and ideas that may not address a specific theme in an upcoming issue:
- General paper crafts (including children’s paper crafts)
- Layouts and cards
- Amazing photos
- “Walking Away” photos that we highlight on the last page of each issue
Fill out the online submission form below, or
E-mail a digital image of your work to submissions[at]creativescrapbooker.ca, or use the submission form below. Please limit file size to 200K and attach only one image per submission.
Please be sure to include the following information in your email: Name, Address, Phone number, E-mail address, Title of layout, Size of layout
In the subject line of your e-mail, please indicate the Page Call you are submitting for. For example: “Winter 2017”.
Have an idea for an article? Send it to us!
The sky’s the limit! We are continually looking for fresh ideas to share with our readers. E-mail your article by clicking this link: EMAIL ARTICLE. Please include any images that you would like to include. We look forward to hearing from you.
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM:
We created Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for you, our readers! Our goal is to continually provide inspiration, information, and ideas, presented in a way that is fun, sophisticated, and easy to follow. Creative Scrapbooker covers all areas related to scrapbooking, including card-making, stamping, paper crafts, and digital scrapbooking, along with heartfelt editorial stories about the people that define our craft and share our community. We look forward to hearing from you!