Creative Scrapbooker Magazine wants to see and publish your paper crafting projects in an upcoming issue. Your project must be an unpublished* and an original piece of work. Scroll down to the bottom of this page for a guide on how to submit.
Our deadline for Spring 2018 page call is November 01, 2017.
Please note: If your project is chosen to be published in an upcoming issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine, we will contact you to send us your original work. We will always return your project and then send you a free copy of the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine that it was published in.
*Unpublished means your project has not being published in a PRINT magazine. The project you submit may currently be posted on social media – including blogs, galleries, Instagram etc. If your layout is chosen, we will simply ask that you remove it from social media until after the publication date.
If the project you have submitted has been published in an online newsletter or magazine (one that does NOT get printed as hard copy) we will accept your submission and are aware, that should your layout be chosen for our publication, that you will not be able to remove it from the newsletter or online magazine.
Themes for our Spring 2018 issue:
- Flowers – we want to see your projects that focus on flower photos, flower products, flower quotes, flower cards – you NAME it!
- Inspired by an Ad – create a layout or card inspired by any ad – book store, Nike, theatre etc etc. You can be inspired by the design of the layout or the catch phrase. If your project is chosen – we will want you to also send us a picture of the ad- so do not throw it away.
- Cards with sequins on them. Create a card of ANY theme as long as it includes sequins.
- Projects using Dingbat fonts
- Selfie – send us your projects that include a selfie of YOU!
- Easter themed – cards, layouts, projects
- General Spring themed – cards, layouts, projects
- Mother’s Day -cards, layouts, projects
- Bible Art Journaling – Life Lessons
Where You Create
We want to see where you scrapbook or craft! It is so easy! Take photos of your space – tell us a little about it and email your submissions to Kim at kim[at]creativescrapbooker.ca. Each week Kim will pick a scrap space to highlight on our blog. We are so excited to see where you have been creating!
Imagine seeing your photo on our front cover! We are always looking for that perfect photo for our front cover. If you have a photo that you have taken and feel it would look fantastic on our magazine cover, please send it to us using the same process below, and let us know which season you think it would best be found on.
How to Submit
All projects must be previously unpublished.
Our deadline for the Spring 2018 issue page call: November 01, 2017
There is no deadline for projects and ideas that may not address a specific theme in an upcoming issue:
- General paper crafts (including children’s paper crafts)
- Layouts and cards
- Amazing photos
- “Walking Away” photos that we highlight on the last page of each issue
Fill out the online submission form below, or
E-mail a digital image of your work to submissions[at]creativescrapbooker.ca, or use the submission form below. Please limit file size to 200K and attach only one image per submission.
Please be sure to include the following information in your email: Name, Address, Phone number, E-mail address, Title of layout, Size of layout
In the subject line of your e-mail, please indicate the Page Call you are submitting for. For example: “Spring 2018”.
Have an idea for an article? Send it to us!
The sky’s the limit! We are continually looking for fresh ideas to share with our readers. E-mail your article by clicking this link: EMAIL ARTICLE. Please include any images that you would like to include. We look forward to hearing from you.
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM:
We created Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for you, our readers! Our goal is to continually provide inspiration, information, and ideas, presented in a way that is fun, sophisticated, and easy to follow. Creative Scrapbooker covers all areas related to scrapbooking, including card-making, stamping, paper crafts, and digital scrapbooking, along with heartfelt editorial stories about the people that define our craft and share our community. We look forward to hearing from you!