Betty Hung has designed a beautiful poppy card PERFECT for honoring and remembering all those who fought for our freedoms.
Take a moment – download this gorgeous card – and as you fill in the color – give thanks to all the brave men and women who have shaped our lives in more ways than we can imagine! CLICK HERE to download your card Here is Betty’s version of the card. Here are the products Betty used to color her card. Chameleon Fineliners have a patented dual ink system, with ink in the pen and in the cap! To instantly blend colors all you have to do is switch the cap, or hop the top to another pen, leave it a few seconds and make vibrant color to color blends! Write, draw and color like no other!
- Ideal for writing, coloring, doodling, and drawing.
- Perfect for bullet journals and planners as the ink won’t bleed through most papers.
- Features a fine point Japanese precision 0.3mm metal-clad tip for super smooth writing performance.
- Ergonomic design.
- Water-based, dry safe ink.
- Won’t bleed through most papers
- Chameleon Pens. One pen, multiple color tones!
- For simple, seamless, color gradations!
- Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading, and shadows…all with one pen!
- Built to last, Chameleon Color Tones have nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen.
- Can also be used like a traditional marker.
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including fabrics, glass, plastic, and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- Perfect for aspiring amateurs, keen colorists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists, and design professionals.