Hello, Connie Nichol here with a couple of cards I created using Stampers Anonymous cling mounted stamps and wooden mat minis designed by Wendy Vecchi. The front door stamp totally captured my imagination – it’s so versatile! You can make it any colour you want, you can stamp it on the wooden mat minis to add dimension, you can decorate it with pots, flowers or anything else you can imagine to make your door welcoming. I was totally feeling a red door decorated with assorted plants so I added some MultiCraft paint and stickers to bring my vision to life. Here’s the stamp set and the coordinating wood veneer mini mats. They are lots of fun. Add one flower pot or many to your front door. The pearlescent paint by Color Factory (a MultiCraft brand) is very pretty with a lovely shimmer and the Forever in Time cactus stickers have…
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!
- Simply Stated Design is a Carnival Sponsor
- Welcome Little One Card Set by Katelyn Spencer featuring Echo Park Paper Co.