Lately I have been feeling un-inspired. I want to be in my craft room but it seems like everything I make, I can’t get quite right. While playing around with the Lift Me Up bundle in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog, I was stamping in black and gold and red… pretty much every colour of the rainbow. And then I finally used silver embossing powder. BAM. That’s all I needed to get the wheels turning. I stamped in silver and then I did some die cuts in silver foil. I was really impressed how the silver foil Up and Away Thinlet die ran through the Big Shot with ease. This particular card has a lightly water coloured background using the tempting turquoise Stampin’ Up! refill ink. This gave it a look as if it was a sky. Many of you know that I die cut and stamp…
- All The Things Mini Album by Katelyn Spencer
- Heartfelt Creations Floral Basket Collection GIVEAWAY!
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!