Tracy created the background on her layout using alphabet stamps from Stampin’ Up! So easy and so beautiful. I especially love how she incorporated the title BEAUTY into the background. LOVE IT! SUPPLIES: Core’dinations ColorCore cardstock, Graphic 45 patterned paper, cardstock stickers and chipboard, Stampin’ Up! alphabet stamps and designer acetate, Susan Weckesser for Clearsnap ColorBox ink, Tombow Xtreme adhesive and Stamp Runner. Tracy used the Stampin’ Up! – Letters for you alphabet stamps Graphic 45 Communique collection Susan Weckesser for Clearsnap ColorBox ink Tombow Xtreme adhesive Happy Monday everyone! To see more of Tracy’s work visit her blog – Scrappy Chick Designs SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door!
- Therm O Web NEWEST Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – GIVEAWAY
- U.S. Destinations Paper Packs and Stickers – Lighthouse Layout by Noreen Smith
- New Toner Card Fronts by Deco Foil
- CARP! i missed your birthday ~ Mixed Media
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils – GIVEAWAY
- Crafty Meraki – GIVEAWAY!
- Thank You Card by Katelyn Spencer featuring Elizabeth Craft Designs and Simple Stories
- Unbe-Leaf-Able Layout with Noreen Smith featuring Creative Memories