Mini Cake-Topper Banner Featuring Spellbinders It’s never been easier to create a custom party suite using the new Spellbinders ® Prizm™ die-cutting machine and Die D-lites® die templates. The mini cake-topper banner is a cinch to make using the Party Banners die. After die-cutting, simply hot glue to twine and embellish with die-cut flowers and small jewels. Use small alphabet stickers to spell out any sweet sentiment your heart desires. Little die-cut cupcakes tie the invitation and party favor together in the sweetest way. Shiny gold cardstock and 3-D foam dots give both projects an extra pop and shine! Here is an up close look at the party favor and invitation. Spellbinders products used in all the projects Prizm Die Cutting & Embossing Machine PZ-100 Die D-Lites Cherry on Top Etched Dies S1-005 Die D-Lites Beaded Squares Etched Dies S1-009 Die D-Lites Party Banners Etched Dies S1-010 …
- Simple Stories Retro Summer Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Everyday Elements Joyful Moments Tag by Katelyn Spencer
- Therm O Web NEWEST Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – GIVEAWAY
- U.S. Destinations Paper Packs and Stickers – Lighthouse Layout by Noreen Smith
- New Toner Card Fronts by Deco Foil
- CARP! i missed your birthday ~ Mixed Media
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils – GIVEAWAY
- Crafty Meraki – GIVEAWAY!