Hello everyone, Cathie Allan here today on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine blog. I am so excited to share with you my blog post for February. It involves a gorgeous Hydrangea stamp along with a few other stamps and dies from the amazing Heartfelt Creations. This amazing company constantly creates stamps and dies to inspire. Of course, I broke out my pigment inks and I now have a totally awesome collection of Tsukineko’s, StazOn, Pigment ink. If you are like me … and love to incorporate window plastic or transparencies to your projects, this ink will blow your ‘”stamping on window plastic” mind :). I will also share with you a delightful little cleaner that will clean this “relatively, new ink” off of your rubber stamps and your clear stamps and “nourish your stamps” at the same time. Let’s check it out! Using the “StazOn ink” of your dreams, stamp the…
- Simple Stories Retro Summer Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Everyday Elements Joyful Moments Tag by Katelyn Spencer
- Therm O Web NEWEST Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – GIVEAWAY
- U.S. Destinations Paper Packs and Stickers – Lighthouse Layout by Noreen Smith
- New Toner Card Fronts by Deco Foil
- CARP! i missed your birthday ~ Mixed Media
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils – GIVEAWAY
- Crafty Meraki – GIVEAWAY!