Hello from Michelle Stewart! I’m a consultant with Close to My Heart all the way from Halifax, Nova Scotia and I’m so happy to be a guest blogger for Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. Today I want to share with you some cards I’ve made using 3 of the paper collections that are still currently available in our Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog. This first card is created using the Dreamin’ Big Paper, and I love the color pallet for this paper collection. I’ve used the Dreamin’ Big cardmaking stamp for this card and fussy cut leaving a white boarder. I didn’t have sequins in the colour I wanted, but no big deal. Just grab some alcohol markers and colour some silver ones to match. For this next card, I used this pale pink patterned paper from the Hello Lovely collection. I wanted to create a soft feminine card so I used the…
- Simple Stories Retro Summer Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Everyday Elements Joyful Moments Tag by Katelyn Spencer
- Therm O Web NEWEST Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – GIVEAWAY
- U.S. Destinations Paper Packs and Stickers – Lighthouse Layout by Noreen Smith
- New Toner Card Fronts by Deco Foil
- CARP! i missed your birthday ~ Mixed Media
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils – GIVEAWAY
- Crafty Meraki – GIVEAWAY!