Happy New Year! Kim here with a quick layout share! It felt so good to ‘clean up’ Christmas within my house and get back to some routine. By the end of December I have had quite enough of too much food, too much shopping, too much wine, so many events, so many to-dos…this introvert needs to cocoon a bit in January! I managed to find some time to play in my craft room last night! YAH! One thing that has become a ‘thing’ for me is to gather all my Christmas cards and scrapbook/collage bits and parts of them into a layout. It’s a great way to hold on to the sentiments, photos and fun images of the cards from friends and family. It is also a great way to upcycle them into something that will bring us smiles for years to come. It is not in my nature to…
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!
- Simply Stated Design is a Carnival Sponsor
- Welcome Little One Card Set by Katelyn Spencer featuring Echo Park Paper Co.