Canadian Scrapbooker wants to see and publish your work. If you have an unpublished, original layout that you want to share with others across Canada, please send it to us! It’s simple. Below you’ll find a quick guide on how to submit your work. Call For FALL – Deadline April 15, 2011
We are currently looking for pages in the below themes:
- Layouts that use the colour BROWN
- Layouts that have the following themes or use products that reflect
- Wrappers – candy wrappers, chocolate wrappers, etc.
- Layouts that are inspired by playing cards, or that use cards, or have a playing card theme
- Gifts for teachers
- General Fall and Back to School
- Projects or layouts that have a recipe on them for our Scrappin Snacks
- Projects that use bleach on them
- Layouts that use a form of canvas on them
We are also looking for that perfect photo for our Fall 2011 cover. If you have a photo that you have taken and you feel it would look fantastic on our magazine cover, please send it to us!
Deadline for the Fall 2011 page call: April 15, 2011
Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!!!