The FREE February colouring card is here! (Anyone else have trouble spelling February – it’s like brain gym for me. LOL Talk about getting off track.) Back to business – our coloring genius Betty Hung has put together another GORGEOUS card for you to print out, color, fold in half and give to someone you love. Or you can just print it out, color it and use it like a piece of patterned paper for your next paper crafting project! The sky is the limit!
Blooming Flower Card CLICK HERE to get your copy.
Here is Betty’s take on her illustration.
Vibrant Color in a Brush!
Coloring your artwork is easy, anywhere, anytime with the no-mess, dye-based, Koi® Coloring Brush pens! These pens perform similar to an artist brush. Make fine, medium or bold brush strokes just by changing the amount of pressure to the nib. The durable tip will quickly spring back to its original shape! The odorless, water-based solvent facilitates smooth blending and layering of colors.
Koi Coloring Brushes are a convenient way to add vibrant color to any sketch, journal, cartoon, illustration, or rubber stamps. The 48 transparent ink colors blend easily to create a multitude of hues and effects. Use the colorless blender pen to create seamless washes and color gradations.
Betty also used Sakura Gelly Roll PensThe ink in Gelly Roll® Classic Medium and Fine Point pens is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof, making it ideal for legal documents, scrapbooks, and any written document where permanence is important. Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy Gelly Roll® colors are particularly excellent for writing checks because the pigmented gel ink is resistant to fraudulent washings.
The Gelly Roll Fine and Medium Point gel ink pens feature:
- Fine is 0.3 mm line / 0.6mm ball, Medium is 0.4mm line / 0.8 mm ball
- Ice Cream Smooth™ ink in a roller ball pen
- Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Gelly Roll Classic White comes in three nib sizes Fine 05, Medium 08, and Bold 10. For more info click here
- Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy ink colors are excellent for writing checks due to the gel ink’s resistance to fraudulent washings