The very talented, Annette Allen, designed this gorgeous card featuring Pink & Main! It is so stinking cute!
Here are her directions just for you!!!!
- Die cut the Holiday Scene on white card stock. You will not need all the pieces. I left out all the Christmas dies to create a camp scene instead.
- Die cut the designer paper on the background die and adhered to the base as the background scene.
- Now it is time to adhere your 3D card together so you can build your scene.
- Stamp the sentiment on white card-stock.
- Die cut your images using the coordinating die set.
- Stamp your sentiment on a separate piece of white card-stock and die cut using the sentiment strip dies.
- Die cut all sizes of the trees from the Holiday Scene die set multiple times.
- Now it is time to build your scene.
- First, add your colored image to your 3d card.
- Make sure to stagger them so you can see how cool they are.
- Fill in the white space with all those cool trees you die cut.
- Use some foam adhesives to give some of the trees more dimension as you layer them.
- Finishing up with adhering the sentiment to the to of your 3D card.
- Make sure to trip one side of the strip so it lines up with the edge of the designer background edge.
Thanks so much, Annette for sharing your beautiful card here today on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine blog.
Stay safe and well everyone. To see more of Annette’s work visit her blog – My Clever Creations
Pink & Main: Happy Camper stamp set.
Pink & Main: Happy Camper coordinating die set.
Pink & Main: Sentiment Strip die set.
Pink & Main: Holiday Scene die Set.
Pink & Main: Be Merry Paper pad.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
Copic Sketch Markers
Lawn Fawn: Liquid Glue
Imagine Crafts: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad