WINNER UPDATE – Congratulations to Zelda Smith – this week’s lucky winner!
Hello WEDNESDAY! YAHOOOO!!!! It’s the most wonderful time of the week!!!!
Okay, you seriously need to win all these fabulous Paper Glazes! Paper Glaze is a smooth, creamy medium used to create texture and shimmer. Use on your paper projects by pushing through a stencil, dabbing onto die-cuts and/or a stamped image, or watering down to use as watercolor or wash.
Once dry Paper Glaze can be colored with dye or alcohol ink.
Techniques to try with Paper Glaze:
* Mixing colors for unique shades.
* Adding ink refill for different hues.
* Dropping alcohol ink on top of dried Paper Glaze.
* Blending dye ink or watercolor on dried Paper Glaze.
* Adding to glitter cardstock.
Prize package includes one of each
You have until Friday, May 22nd at midnight to enter!
Good luck everyone!