Hey Creative Scrapbooker Fans! Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and although I don’t normally create a lot of projects for Valentine’s Day, I wanted to create a few special cards for those special people in my life. Using the Butterfly Kisses Collection from Bo Bunny, some chipboard pieces from Southern Ridge Trading Company and pairing them up with new quarry stones and embossing powder from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies as well as a variety of products from Ranger Ink, I was able to create this beautiful vintage “Love” card. Make sure to grab a cup of your favourite beverage as I show you how to create the elements on my card as well as inspire you to recreate this project in the comforts of your own home. From Bo Bunny’s Butterfly Kisses – Peaceful paper, cut a piece that measures 5 ¾” x 5 ¾”. Once the piece…
- Simple Stories Retro Summer Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Everyday Elements Joyful Moments Tag by Katelyn Spencer
- Therm O Web NEWEST Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – GIVEAWAY
- U.S. Destinations Paper Packs and Stickers – Lighthouse Layout by Noreen Smith
- New Toner Card Fronts by Deco Foil
- CARP! i missed your birthday ~ Mixed Media
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils – GIVEAWAY
- Crafty Meraki – GIVEAWAY!