Hey Creative Scrapbooker Fans! I’m back on the blog today to share with you a fun Disney themed scrapbook layout. Spring Break has just finished here in parts of BC and with Spring Break, that usually means there is at least someone going on a trip to Disneyland, which has inspired me to scrapbook some of the photos from my own Disneyland trip back in August of 2010. The jumping off point for my project was the Say Cheese 4 collection from Simple Stories which I combined with some adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, and ink from Ranger Ink, I was able to create this fun Believe Double Page Scrapbook Layout. You’ll want to grab a cup of your favourite beverage as I share with you how I created my scrapbook layout. When creating my layout, I love to mix the different patterned papers together out of the 6×8…
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!
- Simply Stated Design is a Carnival Sponsor
- Welcome Little One Card Set by Katelyn Spencer featuring Echo Park Paper Co.