Creativation is one of the biggest crafting trade shows in the world. At this show, many crafting companies release and display their latest and greatest products.
The Taste of Creativation Giveaway winner will receive a little sample of the latest products from over 50 different crafting companies!!! YAHOOOO!!! THIS IS A HUGE PRIZE!!!!!! Someone is going to win over 1000$ in paper crafting supplies!!!!!! Why not you?
It is DAY#7 – Thank you to today’s sponsors-Technique Tuesday, DCWV, My Colors Cardstock, Eileen Hull for Sizzix, and Southern Ridge Trading Co.
How the contest works
1. This contest is all about giving our sponsors some LOVE!
2. During the next 10 days (Feb 01 – Feb 10) we will ask you to visit over 50 of the HOTTEST scrapbooking manufacturers on facebook LIKE their pages or FOLLOW their blogs. Joining their communities will keep you informed of all things good in the scrapbooking industry!
What will you win – A TASTE OF Creativation sample pack worth over 1000.00$ of the latest products by our 50+ AMAZING sponsors!!!!! WOWZERS!
Now let’s get started!
#1 –Technique Tuesday
Love is in the Air Stamp Set
The Love Is In the Air stamp set will make someone’s heart take flight. This love-themed stamp set is designed to make elements for scrapbook layouts, journaling cards, and pocket pages too. But It also lends itself to gift tags and cards for Valentine’s day and other love-themed occasions all year long! The images include a hot air balloon stamp, airplane stamp, paper airplane stamp, a heart balloon stamp, and sentiments to go with them.
Paper Airplane on the Border Crafting Dies
Do you love the way a paper airplane sails through the air? Use the Paper Airplane on the Border crafting die to create that feeling of movement on your paper craft projects! This border dies with a paper airplane is sized to fit along the edge of an A-2 card. The trail that follows the airplane has a heart in it and a gently scalloped edge gives the feeling of soaring along the clouds.
- This set includes 2 thin metal dies approximately 5.5″ x 3″. The die is a bit longer than 5.5″, which is perfect for an A2 size (4.25″ x 5.5″) card.
- Technique Tuesday dies are made in the USA using 100% high-quality steel. Unlike dies made in Taiwan or China, our craft dies don’t contain any harmful chemicals and they will last longer too!
Follow Technique Tuesday on Facebook – CLICK HERE
#2 – DCWVThe Playful Pets collection by DCWV will have you purring with delight! Chipboard, die cuts and patterned paper will have your pet themed layouts ROCKING with creativity!
Follow DCWV on Facebook – CLICK HERE
#3 – My Colors Cardstock Always say YES to gorgeous cardstock!!!! The winner of this years Taste of Creativation prize package will win this assortment of the latest colors of cardstock from the wonderful people over at My Colors Cardstock by My Mind’s Eye. BEAUTIFUL color hues!!!
Follow My Colors Cardstock on Facebook – CLICK HERE
#4 – Eileen Hull for Sizzix Eileen Hull Stamp & Photo Storage Scoreboard Large Die for Sizzix
If it’s chipboard or mat board, then scoreboards dies expand your creativity with quick and easy cuts and scoring.
The first-ever product of its kind, scoreboards dies produce sturdier boxes, pockets, holders and other ultra-versatile designs
Compatible with the bigkick, big shot and vagabond machines (with a pair of cutting pads)
Scoreboards easily cut and score most mat board and chipboard (use board thickness from .040To .055For best results)
Extra-strong bond, double-sided tape is required for assembly
Follow Eileen Hull for Sizzix on Facebook – CLICK HERE
#5 – Southern Ridge Trading Co. A large assortment of fabulous laser cut chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Co. This collection of hearts will be absolutely perfect for your valentine and loved themed cards, layouts, and paper crafting projects.
Follow Southern Ridge Trading Co. on Facebook – CLICK HERE
To enter to win
1. After visiting today’s featured sponsors – liking them on Facebook or following their blogs – come back to the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog and post DONE under this post.
2. Participate in all 10 days – for your name to be entered 10 times in the draw!!!!!!
3. One random winner will be drawn and announced on Feb 11th.
4. You have until midnight Feb 10th to enter to win.
Good luck everyone and thank you so much for sending your LOVE to our wonderful sponsors! We wouldn’t be able to have such GREAT giveaways if it wasn’t for them! Please take the time to visit them for us!!!!!
Be sure to enter every day
- Day#1 – CLICK HERE
- Day #2 – CLICK HERE
- Day #3 – CLICK HERE
- Day #4 – CLICK HERE
- Day #5 – CLICK HERE
- Day #6 – CLICK HERE
- Day #7 –This Post
- Day #8 – CLICK HERE
- Day #9 – CLICK HERE
- Day #10 – CLICK HERE
THANK YOU SO MUCH and good luck!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door!