This month Betty Hung has designed another beautiful FREE coloring card for you to download, color and share with friends. Betty has inspired us by coloring her illustration featuring Chameleon Art Products.
Here is the FREE coloring card. CLICK HERE to download your FREE version.
Here is Betty’s take on the card.
Specially designed pencils with colors paired for perfect color blends. Just “FLIP” to blend! With Chameleon Pencils, you can:
- Change the color tone with pressure.
- Mix colors to blend.
- Layer the intense colors to create even more shades.
- Highly pigmented, with an ultra-smooth consistency.
- Break-resistant, with a 3.8mm thick lead.
- Color matched, meaning no more searching through hundreds of pencils for similar or complementary colors.
- Slightly harder consistency than other pencils ensuring both your pencil and your point will last longer.
Chameleon Pens are much more than a normal marker – they give you the power to change color and bring simplicity to your art. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
- Chameleon Pens. One pen, multiple color tones!
- For simple, seamless, color gradations!
- Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading, and shadows…all with one pen!
- Built to last, Chameleon Color Tones have nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen.
- Can also be used like a traditional marker.
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including fabrics, glass, plastic, and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- Perfect for aspiring amateurs, keen colorists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists, and design professionals.
Happy Spring Everyone!
Visit Betty’s blog – Color Art – for more coloring inspiration.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door