First off, I bought this stamp set from Stampers Anonymous awhile ago and just haven’t had the chance to play with it. I finally pulled it out the other night and started to design with it. I had a smile on my face the entire time. How adorable are those little guys? Am I right or what?! LOLOL! Great job Tim Holtz!
I ended up creating a number of little tags that I love!
Here are the basic steps to create the tags
1. Using a Scrapbook.com Nesting Tag die and reinforcement circle, cut out a tag from a piece of Creative Scrapbooker Super Stock. 2. Place your tag in your stamp positioner along with the little bunny stamp.
3. Using a post-it note, cover up the sentiment on the bottom of the stamp so it doesn’t stamp on the tag.
4. Ink the stamp with Ranger Archival ink and stamp the bunny on the tag. 5. Remove the tag and place a second post-it note in the positioner and stamp the bunny again.
6. Cut out the bunny image on the post-it note to create a mask using your Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Mini Snips. 7. Using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Repositionable Adhesive, adhere the mask on the stamped bunny on your tag created in Step 4. 8. Using Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink and a blending tool, cover the tag with ink. 9. Place your Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stencil on the top of the tag and add more of the same colour of Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink on top. Also, cover the reinforcement circle created in Step 1 with the same colour ink. 10. Remove the masked bunny and adhere the reinforcement circle to the tag.
11. Stamp the bunny image again on a scrap piece of Creative Scrapbooker Super Stock. This time cut out the sentiment.
12. Adhere to your tag using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares. 13. The final touch is to create a frame around the outer edge of the tag using a Zebra Sarasa Fineliner black pen.
BOOM! All done!
Seems like lots of steps for a simple little tag but it really only takes a few minutes.
Watch this FastForward video to see me in action. 🙂
Have a super-duper day everyone!
ENTER to WIN 40+ Timeless Tools from Creative Memories! Time is running out! ENTER TO WIN TODAY – CLICK HERE!