Feature Friday is here!
Every Friday, I will highlight one project that was published in a past, or in the current issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine! HOORAY! Just another fabulous way to showcase so many amazing projects that our followers have shared with us throughout the past 15 years!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE
Did someone say Kombucha?!?!?!?!? Is there anything better than a homemade fermented tea packed with tons of health benefits? Why yes there is … a totally gorgeous layout designed by Shilo Miles, from Lac La Hache, British Columbia – featuring her homemade Kombucha! Giggle Giggle! From the Panda Bears, to the sewing and the splatters – this layout had us at Kombucha!
Here are the supplies Shilo used to create this layout:
- Bazzill Basics Paper Cardstock
- Bo Bunny, My Little Shoebox and Studio Calico Patterned Paper
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology and Simple Stories Stickers
- Unity Stamp Co. and October Afternoon Stamps
- Studio Calico and Becky Higgins Project Life Pens
- KI Memories Washi Tape
- Doodlebug Designs Brads and Embellishments
- American Crafts Flair
- Adornit Embellishments
- Unknown Tag, Table Cloth Piece, Buttons, Gesso and Watercolour Paints
Shilo’s layout was published in the Fall 2017 issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.
Get your copy of this back issue today. CLICK HERE Have a wonderful Friday friends!
Join the Village of Inspired People! – CLICK HERE to find out all the details!