Make your notes pop with Tombow’s Creative Notetaking Kit. Whether you’re writing traditional notes, sketch noting, mind mapping, or creating in your planner or journal, this kit has everything you need for bright, colorful notes. Easily draw, write and highlight with coordinating colors to keep your notes organized. Includes 4 TwinTone Dual-Tip Markers (Pink, Carrot Orange, Green, Turquoise Blue), 3 MONO Edge Highlighters (Pink, Golden Yellow, Yellow Green), MONO Graph Mechanical Pencil, and Reporter 3 Multi-Function Ballpoint Pen (Black, Red, and Blue ink).
- TwinTone Dual-Tip Markers feature two tip choices for bold or extra-fine lines; water-based ink won’t bleed through most papers
- MONO Edge Highlighters have fast-drying ink that doesn’t smear or bleed; features broad chisel tip and extra-fine bullet tip in one pen
- MONO Graph Mechanical Pencil includes 0.5mm graphite lead; innovative shake-mechanism allows user to extend lead by simply shaking pencil
- Reporter Multi-Function Ballpoint Pen is like 3 pens in one; includes Black, Red, and Blue ink with differently shaped buttons to easily select the color of your choice
- Great for visual notetaking, sketch noting, mind mapping, task journaling, planning, and more
Well friends – so far the 2021 Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnivals are a GOOOOO!!!! We are soooo ready to get back scrapbooking with our friends and family in large group settings! This year is going to be sweeter than EVER!
We are super duper excited to announce that Tombow will be sponsoring The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnivals! Here are the carnival dates – MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Calgary, Alberta – Sept 10 & 11 – registration NOW OPEN!
Edmonton, Alberta – Sept 24 & 25 – registration NOW OPEN!
MORE creative space!
THREE types of cropper packages!
Registration, locations, classes, and MORE information can be found on our website – CLICK HERE!
Thank you once again to Tombow for being a Carnival sponsor – we truly appreciate it!
We can’t wait to see you and HUG you all!
Don’t forget to check out our Village of Inspired People! We would love to see you in the group!