Welcome to our guest blogger, Laurie Finch, who is sharing her love of Pocket Letters! Today I wanted to tell you about my newest obsession – Pocket Letters! And specifically, mixed media pocket letters. Have you seen these? Little trading card sized pockets of creative fun, sent around the world through a network of like-minded artists. You craft cards to fit in the nine pockets of a trading card protector sheet, slip some extra crafting goodies and a nice, chatty letter in the back and it folds neatly in 3 and fits in a standard business size envelope for mailing. I love this idea! It’s like combining all the best parts of penpals, papercrafting, RAK (random acts of kindness) and art work in one! So let’s get started! I taped an 8 x 11” piece of heavyweight watercolour paper to my work surface so that the wet mediums don’t make…
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!
- Simply Stated Design is a Carnival Sponsor
- Welcome Little One Card Set by Katelyn Spencer featuring Echo Park Paper Co.