Hello everyone – Kerry Engel here – I’m late to the Tim Holtz Crazy Bird game. Now I’m slightly addicted.
I created a flock of birds and then used them on a variety of project.
It’s handy to have a pile of them ready and waiting to add to your projects. Tack one on
a card or create a wall hanging like I did. I even have three adhered to a lamp in my
How to make a flock:
1. Stamp the birds on Creative Scrapbooker Superstock (or a very sturdy cardstock)
with a permanent waterproof black ink.
2. Spread Top Boss Clear Embossing Fluid over the image by pressing the ink pad over
the image. Covering your image with Top Boss makes the colored ink blend more
3. Apply ink from ColorBox Blends and ColorBox ink. Blend with the Smooch tip. Leave
white space to create highlight.
4. Blend ink with a Q-Tip and more Top Boss.
5. Cover the image with Embossing Fluid and Ranger Ultra Thick Embossing (UTE)
Powder. Heat the UTE. Repeat embossing step to create a harder and thicker
6. Cut out the birds and use them on your projects.
1. Hand letter “Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe” using Tombow Calligraphy Pen on
Momenta card stock.
2. Insert brads and attach string.
3. Using 3D Foam adhesives and cluster the birds on cardstock under writing. Arrange
the twig through the bird.
4. Mount on Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Super Stock.
Supplies: Creative Scrapbooker Super Stock, Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamps, Clearsnap ColorBox ink and Top Boss, Ranger Ultra Thick embossing powder, Tombow calligraphy pen, Momenta cardstock.
Happy Scrapbooking everyone!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door!
Love, love, love what you have created with this crazy bird collection!! How fun and creative! Well done!
I would like to thnkx for the efforts yov;8#217&ue put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.