Brother New ScanNCut SDX125 is packed full of options to explore. Hey creator’s, Nicole here on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog. I am really excited to learn all the features the new Brother New ScanNCut SDX125. Let’s ease into things with a sentiment cut and create a card.
It doesn’t take a lot of time to create this easy Anniversary card. The Brother New ScanNCut SDX125 has some many images pre-loaded and ready for you to explore and cut. Here’s where things get really fun. You can adjust your cuts to any size you need for your project completely customizing any image you need.
- Brother New ScanNCut SDX125
- Brea Reese Watercolor Ink
- Brea Reese Fine Water Brush
- Brea Reese Medium Water Brush
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Grand
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Square
- Creative Scrapbooker Super Stock Cardstock
- Mister Bottle
Keep on creating!
To see more of Nicole’s work visit here blog – Nicole Wright Designs
SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door!