Hey Creative Scrapbooker Fans! For today’s blogpost, I’m sharing with you how to create these two Welcome Little One Cards using The Our Baby & Our Baby Boy Collection from Echo Park Paper Co.Dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs, Super Stock from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine and adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. You’ll want to grab a cup of your favourite beverage and learn how to recreate my cards at home. To start, we will create the New Arrival Card. Out of the Our Baby Boy Patterned Paper Pack from Echo Park Paper, you’ll need the mint star paper and the multi coloured star paper. Die cut a 4 ¼” Fitted Rectangle from Elizabeth Craft Designs out of the mint star patterned paper. Die cut a 3 ¼” Fitted Rectangle from Elizabeth Craft Designs out of the multi coloured star paper. Distress the edges of both papers. Next, you’ll need the…
- Graphic 45 is a Carnival Sponsor
- The Crafter’s Workshop is a Carnival Sponsor
- Join our Monthly Sketch Challenge on Facebook!
- Avery Elle is a Carnival Sponsor
- Art Impressions Mini Critter Pots
- The Stamps of Life is a Carnival Sponsor!
- Simply Stated Design is a Carnival Sponsor
- Welcome Little One Card Set by Katelyn Spencer featuring Echo Park Paper Co.