- Each day for 12 days in a row we will be sharing four or five prize packages with you. Leave a message under the blog post for each post in order to be entered for all 51 Prize Packages.
- Visit the prize sponsor on Facebook (LIKE THEIR PAGE) and say hello from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine or CSM. NOTE do not use the same comment everytime you post on Facebook – Facebook thinks you are spam and may block you.
- Names will be drawn randomly and you can win more than once if you enter your name under more than one blog post!
- Winners will be announced on Dec 24th. Just in time for Christmas!
Day#3 of 12 Starts NOW!
Our first prize is from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Enjoy crafting this winter with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L! The lucky winner will get an E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser with E-Z Dots Permanent Refill, that’s a LOT of adhesive! Plus you’ll have Adhesive Sheets for die cutting, Keepsake Envelopes for shaker cards or special trinkets, 3D Foam Circles and 3D Foam Holiday Embellishment Kit with Foil, and gold and silver Creative Photo Corners. Just think of all the projects you can make with our versatile adhesives. Visit our blog to get inspired! www.scrapbook-adhesives.com
Our second prize is from Echo Park Paper Co. – a fabulous Carta Bella Collection The Santa’s Workshop collection by Carta Bella is exactly what you need to scrapbook all those awesome holidays photos you will be taking this season. This prize package includes, patterned paper, stamps, enamel dots, ephemera, chipboard and MORE!
One lucky winner will win a Chameleon 22 Pen Deluxe Set
Chameleon Pens are much more than a normal marker – they give you the power to change color and bring simplicity to your art. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
- Chameleon Pens. One pen, multiple color tones!
- For simple, seamless, color gradations!
- Create depth, dimension, highlights, shading and shadows…all with one pen!
- Built to last, Chameleon Color Tones have nearly twice as much ink as a regular marker pen.
- Can also be used like a traditional marker.
- Professional quality, with alcohol-based ink.
- Refillable, and have replaceable Japanese Nibs.
- Permanent on most surfaces (including: fabrics, glass, plastic and wood).
- Compatible with all other alcohol-based pens and inks.
- Perfect for curious kids, aspiring amateurs, keen colorists, creative crafters, ambitious students, accomplished artists and design professionals.
The fourth prize is from Impression Obsession
Say hello to a gorgeous set of holiday and winter themed dies from Impression Obsession. I am loving those snow angels!!!! One lucky winner will be taking this beautiful collection home.
To enter to win
1. Leave a comment right here under this blog post.
2. Visit Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L on Instagram and say HELLO from CSM – CLICK HERE
3. Visit Echo Park Paper Co. on facebook – say CS sent you – CLICK HERE
4. Visit Chameleon Pens on facebook – say happy holidays from CSM – CLICK HERE
5. Visit Impression Obsession on facebook – tell them CSM sent you – CLICK HERE
Have you entered to win all 12 Days yet? DON’T MISS ONE!
Day #1 – CLICK HERE
Day #2 – CLICK HERE
Day #3 – THIS POST
Day #4 – CLICK HERE
Day #5 – CLICK HERE
Day #6 – CLICK HERE
Day #7 – CLICK HERE
Day #8 – CLICK HERE
Day #9 – CLICK HERE
Day #10 – CLICK HERE
Day #11 – CLICK HERE
Merry Christmas and thanks so much for playing along with us!!
You have until Dec 23rd midnight to enter to win all 51 prizes!
Good luck everyone!
SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door!