Hello Creative Scrapbookers! Have you ever had a layout appear almost by magic? It happened to me! Here’s the details:
I created this layout.
- Supplies used- Patterned paper, glittlered chipboard; Jen Hadfield
- Stencil: Donna Downey
- Ink and Embossing Paste: Ranger
- Chipboard: Southern Ridge Trading Co (painted with InkaGold by Viva Decor)
- Acrylic Letters: Pink Paislee
- Stickers: 7 gypsies
- Acrylic Tiles: Harmonie
It was full on Jayme style with lots of mess and a bit of chaos going on!
I had ink and discarded paper spread all around me. I proclaimed the layout complete and set about cleaning up my mess. I lifted off the first layer, and to my wondering eyes, a second layout was just laying there amongst the scraps. I love it when scrapendipity is in the air! I glued it together, found a picture and chose a title. I love the way the background paper kind of told me what the title was! (And don’t you just love seeing my baby? She is now 13 and is a little perplexed that I scrapbooked this picture. I think it is good to keep her guessing!)
- Patterned Paper; Jen Hadfield
- Title Stickers: Pink Paislee
- Embellishments: BoBunny, Melissa Frances, Prima
- Trim: May Arts
Happy scrappin’ everyone!
To see more of Jayme’s work visit her blog – CLICK HERE
SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door!