Hey everyone, Nicole over at Nicole Wright Designs and I am sharing a creative challenge I face… a simple clean card. I always want to throw all my inks, stamps, die cuts, stencils and embellishments at them. This card is so clean and basic there’s barely even a tutorial. That is great if you want to make some quick holiday cards or gift tags. Take the stress out of the holidays and keep it simple.
- The key to making these quick with a little bling are the Ranger Metal Foil Tape Sheets. I cut the Woodlands, Holiday Words Block and Holiday Words Script Thinlits with the Foil Sheets. Using the Magnetic Platorm for the Thinlits makes cutting easy as the dies won’t shift.
2. Simply position and stick the Woodlands Metal Foil Tree onto your cardstock. No glue required. Mount your treed layer with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares and embellish.
3. The combination of the Handwritten Script and Block Word is simple and stunning.
4. Hold onto the backing from your cuts. Here’s where you’ll need the Tombo Mono Liquid Glue. I embellished with Tinsel Twine attached with a Tiny Attacher, Mirrored Stars and these adorable Mini Vintage Snowflake Charms.
5. Create the same design with different cardstock and use up the backing from the Metal Foil Sheets. Kinda like 2 for the price one.
I hope this easy clean card inspires you to make your own simple Holiday Card. It is such a busy time of year and using a design like this is a real time saver. Don’t throw away the backing on these Adhesive backed Foil Sheets. They come already cut and ready for a new project.
Happy Holiday Crafting
Emerald Creek Craft Supplies- Mini Vintage Snowflake Charms
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology- Tinsel Twine, Mirrored Stars, Tiny Attacher
Cardstock- Black and White
To see more of Nicole’s work visit her blog – Nicole Wright Designs
SUBSCRIBE TODAY to our quarterly publication – delivered right to your door!